Concord Children's Center at the Ripley Building has an opening for a high school student to work with infants and toddlers 3-5 afternoons per week 3::00/3:30- 5:30.
Please call Joanne 978 369-6790 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking daily summer help closing the pool at Wheeler Recreation, a private, outdoor, neighborhood pool in Acton!
• Pool Closing Operations Assistant manages nightly closing procedures at the pool.
• Tasks include chemical testing, pool skimming & vacuuming, bathroom cleaning, and trash collection.
• Checklist of tasks takes about an hour and are to be completed between 8:30/9 PM and 10:15PM.
• Very competitive pay - $22/shift
• The ideal candidate will have these characteristics:
- Must be 16+ years old
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- Pride in work
• Nightly and substitute positions available Memorial to Labor Day
• Contact Kerry Lewis for more information and an application: email@example.com
Use HelpAroundTown to find jobs/keep updated with available jobs around the Concord Carlisle Area!
We're looking for reliable help to play with and do basic homework with our children after school (4 and 6yo) while I take care of our 1yo twins. 2-3 days a week, between 4 and 6h30pm. $20/hr. Help needed on the weekend too if interested. You need to be able to drive to our house in Concord (near Middlesex HS). Thanks!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 8752059780 if interested!
We are looking for an experienced babysitter in Concord! We have 4 children-1-year-old twins and a four and 6-year-old--and need extra hands to help us with the evening routine (you won't be alone w all 4 kids!). We are looking to hire for 2-3 afternoons weekly, after school until 6:30 PM. The exact days each week can be flexible.Let us know if you're interested by being in touch with Lara at email@example.com. Thanks!
The Performing Arts Center at 51 Walden is looking for someone to shovel steps and landings after snowstorms for the rest of the winter.
Please contact Carole Wayland at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978 808-1740. $15 an hour or community service!!
Carlisle Kids' House, private, non-profit child care and after school care program for the Carlisle public school has a job opening for the late afternoon hours, 3 - 5, or 3 - 5:30 depending on candidates availability. 3 - 4 days a week.
Employee would work with one of two age groups, preschoolers 3 - 5 or school age 5 - 9.
Hourly rate of $14 an hour.
Address 142 East Street, Carlisle
(across from St. Irene's church)